Lot 603 Aura City Of Colour, Caloundra West QLD 4551
Aura City Of Colour
Meet your new home sales professional.
This lowset, compact holiday style design is ready for your new lifestyle. Entering through the front door after a day at work, crash in the first
of two bedrooms, or relax and have a bath (yes there's a real one!).
Then explore the open plan kitchen, dining and living room for a spot of Netflix or the evening news, before retiring to the study for some quiet reading.
Discover our BRAMSTON 123 design!
- Fixed price build
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Glass kitchen splashback
- European appliances
- Bosch stainless steel freestanding dishwasher
- 1 x Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner to living area
- Designed to provide natural cross-flow ventilation and plenty of light
- Main bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan - everything you need
- Luxury fittings and window furnishings
- Practical and functional design maximising use of space
- Colorbond fully insulated roof with Anticon blanket
- Remote controlled single lockup garage
- Exposed aggregate driveway, fencing, letterbox and landscaping allowance
- Ceiling Fans, TV aerial and clothesline
- Carpet to bedrooms and tiled floors to remaining areas
*photos for marketing purposes only.*
This package may be subject to covenant approval.
Interested In This Package?
Enter your details below and one of our team will get back to you to answer all your questions.
Aura City of Colour – Caloundra, Sunshine Coast
With its wide open spaces and surrounding fertile green hills, Aura City of Colour is a perfect family-friendly living environment.
Voted one of the most liveable places in Australia, Aura is leading the way in sustainable community living. And with quick access to schools, Caloundra City shopping villages, conservation areas, parks and gorgeous Sunshine Coast beaches, it's easy to see why.
No matter who you are there's a Thompson design to suit your needs. Terraced, traditional or low-set designs are all available in Aura, Caloundra.