Aura City of Colour
The ideal place to live on the Sunshine Coast
Discover this exciting new Sunshine Coast community
What Makes Aura A Good Investment
- 40 year project with the support of some of the biggest developers in Australia. Mayor Mark Jamieson the development here.
- 15 minutes to beaches.
- One hours drive to Brisbane central.
- 120 hectares of parkland planned. That’s over 100 football fields worth of space!
- Primary and secondary schools nearby.
- Plenty of shopping centres nearby until the internal ones completed.
- Sporting and recreational parks in the works.
Sign up to our newsletter and receive subscriber exclusive deals and promotions when we release new house and land packages.
House & Land PackageS
All packages are fixed price which means no hidden costs or ongoing fees.
Interested? Get in touch with us now
A DESIGN FOR ALL SEASONS
With so much space and Stocklands 40 year plan we’ve been given plenty of room to roam in the designs you can choose from.
Our terrace homes are designed to be spacious, secure and modern inside and out.
And yet there’s something ‘old school’ about terrace-style homes. Maybe it’s the top-level view of the verdant parklands and walking paths?
Break free from rent, body corporate fees and landlords!
Unlike units or a townhouse, living in our small-lot terrace homes means total freedom from the politics of a committee. You’re free to develop the property any way you like.
If you crave something more straightforward, with more space for the kids or for a game of put-put golf, then our traditional style homes are the way forward.
Investors love our traditional homes.