Register your interest in these new exciting designs today!
New York Loft Series
HOME AND LAND PRICE
The ‘Loft’ design from the New York Loft Series is designed to maximise living space on narrow lots, with an industrial interior asthetic to suit an astute investor or first home buyer.
- Honed concrete floor
- Feature kitchen
- Industrial aluminium stairs
- Soaring high ceilings
- Mezzanine level
- Brick look feature wall
- Superior fencing and
landscaping with artificial
WIN A New york trip for two
Ready To Build.
STYLED FOR THAT FEELING
Design is one thing, but we’ve taken our New York Loft Series to the next level with handpicked inclusions to give you the feeling of somewhere else at home.
Your food has never looked so good! Designed for the hidden chef in all of us, style your food within your contemporary and versatile kitchen.
Setting the benchmark in fashionable living, the master bedroom features fittings and fixtures straight out of SOHO.
Carried on through the living areas, we take our exposed brick feature wall to the next level.
Featuring your own ensuite and walk-in-robe, your master bedroom leaves provides an urban oasis.
You will find plenty of room to enjoy life with the open plan living area towards the back of the home.
Soaring high ceilings, concrete honed floors, open tread stairs and featured lighting, your living space will be the envy of all your friends.
Your backyard will be provide a spacious area for entertaining with superior landscaping finishes including artificial turf to complete the modern look.
Face fronting storage combined with tactile design, your bathrooms will bring the industrial feel with a personal touch.
Real builders do things a bit different.
More designs, unique styles, better homes - that’s us.
GOT THE ‘THIS IS MY NEW HOME‘ VIBE?
Ask all the questions you like
The Major Draw prize winner is claimable after the first 10 registered New York Loft homes proceeds to Authority to Commence before 01/07/2019. The 10 entrants must have registered through our online registration form to be eligible.
- One winner will win a Trip for 2 to New York for 5 nights including:
- Hotel Accommodation at the W Hotel Downtown
- Return airfares for two adults ex. Brisbane
- $500 AUD cash spending money
- Return transfer to and from the airport to hotel
- Blackout dates may apply
- Prize valued up to $10,000 AUD
- A New York Style Wall Print from Thompson Sustainable Homes to a maximum value of $100
- There are also blackout periods over school holiday and other times of the year
- Full T&Cs available at thompsonsustainablehomes.com.au/loft
- 9 x Runner ups will win a New York Style Wall Print from Thompson Sustainable Homes to a maximum value of $100.
Terms & Conditions
- The major prize will be randomly drawn
- An entrant is classified as all people who pre-register and move to Authority to Commence with a Loft Style design by 01/07/2019 (or earlier should 10 loft style designs be at Authority to Commence stage.
- There will a maximum of 1 major winner (1 of 10 Loft owners) and 9 minor prize winners (those that are eligible to win the major prize)
- Entries close at the very latest on 01/07/2019
- The major and minor prize winners will be drawn by random at our Aura Display Village home (or other common area as decided by TSH) on Saturday 20/07/2019.
- Winner or authorised representative of the winner must be onsite at the draw to claim the prize.
- Value of each Minor Prize $100
Terms and Conditions – Thompson Sustainable Homes Holiday Giveaway
- The Promoter is Thompson Sustainable Homes (ABN 91167592047) of 167-171 Brisbane Road Mooloolaba Qld 4557. Telephone number 07 5457 6500
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 27 August, 2018 and concludes on July 1, 2019 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received and deemed appropriate by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by first registering online with Thompsons Sustainable Homes (record an enquiry for the Loft Series Brochure) and then move through to the Authority to Commence (full purchase) on a parcel of land within the Harmony or Aura estates on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Australia. The registration form can be found at: https://www.thompsonsustainablehomes.com.au/loft/register/
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
- The number of entries allowed is solely dependent on the number of unconditional purchases made of the Loft Series building between Lots 1149-1158 in the Aura Estate, West Caloundra, Queensland Australia.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by Thompson Sustainable Homes by random selection at 10am on July 20, 2019 at The Thompsons Display Home, Aura Estate, Caloundra West, Queensland, Australia or other common area as determined by Thompson Sustainable Homes).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
- Total prize pool value is up to $10,000 (including GST). One winner will receive a New York holiday package for 2019 at New York W Hotel Downtown New York for 2 people including: 5 nights accommodation, $500 AUD spending money, return airfares for two flying economy ex Brisbane to New York, return airport transfers. All travel arrangements will be made strictly by Thompson Sustainable Homes.
Dates exempt from travel are as follows:
- 20/07/2019 to 01/08/2020
- 20/09/2019 to 15/10/2019
- 15/11/2019 to 26/11/2019
- 01/12/2019 to 12/01/2020
- 06/04/2020 to 03/05/2020
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The prize must be taken before 30 June, 2020 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The prize cannot be changed once the booking has been made. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Any travel companion under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that activities that form part of the prize are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own enquiries about local issues and conditions at the destination prior to travel.
- The winner (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the prize package including tours, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate health checks prior to taking the prize.
- The winner and all travelling companions are responsible for their own transport arrangements from their residence to Brisbane International Airport, Australia.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Thompson Building Group or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
All entries become the property of The Promoter.
- All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below.
- Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services.
- We may share your information with our related companies and any of us may be in contact for those purposes.
- We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require.
- We may disclose your information to our related companies, service and content providers.
- Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law.
- To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter on 07 5457 6500