Our 6 Step Process
This easy step by step plan will get you into your new home sooner!
Build your home with a team that's focus is you - not just building another house.
Step 1 – FINANCES
Before you can choose where you want to live and the house design, you need to secure the finance.
This means having a deposit and working with a trusted financial advisor.
- Are you eligible for the first home buyers grant?
- Would a mortgage broker help find a better deal?
- How can you minimise fees?
Step 2 – LOCATION
All of our packages are located in estates where we have a partnership with developers. This means you’re getting more than just a house and land, you’re becoming part of a community.
- How far from work will you be?
- What kind of lifestyle do you want?
Step 3 – PACKAGE
Once you know where you want to live and you’ve secured the finance it’s time to start looking at design, layout and inclusions. At this stage we often recommend coming in and talking to one of our new homes consultants.
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- How many car spaces do you need?
- What are your long-term considerations?
Step 4 – SELECTIONS
This is where you get to personalise your new home. All our customers sit down for a one-on-one consultation with our in-house colour homes expert.
- What are your inclusions, what are your upgrade options and if so how much extra will they be?
- Are there any facade options with your home build?
- What are your colour choices both inside and out?
Step 5 – BUILD
Now that you have chosen your package, selected the inclusions and settled on a final price, you’ll need to start preparing. You’re welcome to review the progress at any time with approval by the Construction Manager by calling our team on 1300 90 40 40.
- How can you prepare for the move?
- What do you need to do so that when you move in everything is working on day one?
Step 6 – MOVE IN!
Handover is the final stage where all the contracts have been finalised construction is completed and you’re ready to move in to your new home.
- Have you signed everything and completed all contracts?
- Have final inspections and utilities checks been done?
- Where the hell is the remote control?
With over 5 decades of experience.
You could say we know new homes.
Download the first home owners ebook
Enter your name and email below to get news and estate updates. You’ll also get instant access to “The Ultimate Guide to Buying Your Own Home” ebook.
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.