Lot 2078 Plummer Crescent, MANGO HILL QLD 4509$678,850
CAPESTONE ESTATE - "THE COMMUNITY FEEL"
House - MANGO HILL QLD
The brand new HERBERT has it all! 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas and a double garage!
With a media room and master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite situated at the front of the home, you will have enough space and privacy to relax and unwind. Continue down the hall to the central and open living, dining and kitchen areas that open up to the outdoor alfresco. The sizeable kitchen is complete with a walk-in pantry, island bench and European appliances.
BUT WAITTHERE’S MORE. Branching off of the main living areas you will find yet another living area/kids retreat, main bathroom complete with a separate bath and shower, and the remaining 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
Features & Inclusions:
– Fixed price build
– Tiled kitchen splashback with large walk in pantry
– 1 x Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner to living area
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Window furnishings & fly screens to windows and glass sliding doors
– Colorbond roof with Anticon insulation
– Remote controlled panel lift garage door
– Exposed aggregate driveway, fencing, letterbox and landscaping included
– Ceiling Fans, TV aerial and clothesline
– Carpet to bedrooms and tiled floors to remaining areas
WHY LIVE AT CAPESTONE ESTATE?
Neighbours chat over garden fences and children laugh on their bikes as they cycle along leafy streets past spacious and low-maintenance homes. Young couples wake up to enjoy an active lifestyle with our walking paths and active park and families savour the moment relaxing near the lake, taking in the lifestyle of Capestone.
Call our friendly sales team today. LET’S TALK!
*Internal photos are of our various display homes as this package is yet to be constructed*
*Subject to covenant approval*
*Subject to Availability
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 546 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Garage