Feel safe and secure in your new home in a sought-after Sunshine Coast estate.
Low VOC paint with no harmful chemicals and mechanically fixed carpets with no abrasive glues.
Do you know the history of your home? No nasty mould or surprises hidden below the surfaces
CALCULATE HOW MUCH YOU CAN EARN AND WHAT YOUR REPAYMENTS WILL BE NOW.
AURA PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE!
Thompson Sustainable Homes specialises in small lot and built to boundary homes. Our third generation family business has been thriving in the building industry for more then 50 years, providing stunning homes to satisfied clients across Queensland.
At Thompson Sustainable Homes, we take pleasure in offering superior products to our customers that not only look great and function perfectly, but are also designed for the future. We consider ourselves a builder for the future who has partnered with industry leading suppliers to develop smart, efficient and sustainable housing solutions. Our built to boundary construction methodology gives us flexibility when it comes to delivering affordable and unique solutions for our customers and their individual blocks of land.
We take into consideration the environmental effects on homes at the design stage, which over time can dramatically deliver significant savings, given the costs associated with the energy consumption for heating and cooling. By combining these tailored design characteristics with energy efficient products and construction materials, this makes our homes the economically, socially and environmentally friendly choice.
We have also invested in the future with the training and qualifying of industry prepared apprentices. We strive for excellence, having won the 2014 Construction Skills Queensland ‘Tradie Vs’ challenge and more recently, having been recognised by the Queensland Training Awards as the 2015 North Coast Small Employer of the Year. Thompson Sustainable Homes is proud of its team of friendly industry professionals, who are specialised at guiding you through the new home building process – from start to finish!
THOMPSON SUSTAINABLE HOMES CAN OFFER YOU INNOVATIVE, SUSTAINABLE HOMES THAT WILL SUIT YOU, YOUR LOT AND YOUR LIFESTYLE.
- *These figures have been calculated using StGeorge as the lender
- StGeorge and Westpac are the only lenders that will accept the FHOG to be used as funds to complete without having a 5% deposit on both the land and construction loans.
- StGeorge and Westpac are not the only options available. The more the clients have to put towards the purchase, the larger variety of lenders we can choose from.
- Repayments figures have been based off an interest rate of 4.5% and are only to be used as an estimate.
- Total loan amount includes capitalised lenders mortgage insurance